Basic technical user skills with computer applications on Linux Operating system are required.
DevOps Bootcamp program will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility, using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins and more.
1. Have knowledge of what DevOps is and how it impacts IT in the real world.
2. Manage and keep a track of different versions of the source code using Git.
3. Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven.
4. Build and Deploy containerization using Docker.
5. Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Puppet.
6. Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- DevOps Overview
- Relationship between Agile and DevOps
- DevOps Toolchain
- DASA DevOps Principles
- Challenges with the Traditional Approach
- Addressing Challenges through DevOps
- DevOps Approach to the challenges
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- Best Practices for DevOps
- Categories of DevOps Tools
- Overview of Version Control Systems
- Role of Version Control Systems
- Types of Control Systems and Their Supporting Tools
- Overview of Git
- Overview of Source code and Version Control Hosts
- Deploy the Files to GitHub via Git
- Assisted Practice: Deploy to GitHub via Git
- Overview and Importance of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Overview and Features of Jenkins
- Set up Jenkins
- Assisted Practice: Install and Configure Jenkins
- Overview and the Features of Travis CI
- Configuring Travis for continuous integration
- Build Tools and Their Uses
- Continuous Integration / Continuous deployment pipeline with Jenkins.
- Overview of Docker
- Overview of Virtualization
- Docker Installation on Multiple OS
- Docker Registry
- Build Docker Image
- Docker Networking
- Docker Storage
- Webserver in Docker Container
- Run Apache Webserver in Docker Containe
Section 5 - Configuration Management: Configure, deploy, & maintain a server machine with Puppet IT automation software
- Overview of Infrastructure as a code
- Overview of Software configuration management tools
- Puppet Master-Slave Architecture & Components
- Learn installation of Puppet Master and Puppet Agent
- Manifests, Modules and Templates
- hands-on learning with the real-world requirements
- Overview of Continuous Monitoring
- Types of Monitoring Systems
- Setup Nagios
- Working with Nagios Monitoring Tool