No Prior Technical knowledge is required but Ideal for Candidates who had studied Economics and Business Studies.
Business Simulation Bootcamp The continuous operation of a business depends on the management’s success in solving problems. These problems can occur at various stages and obstruct the progress and performance of the business. In order to solve a problem, it is necessary to make well-informed decisions. However, decisions in the field of business cannot be left on the personal attitudes of individuals. This course provides an introduction to modelling and simulation that can be applied to various fields, especially those that are outside the science and engineering fields. It is an important tool in solving and understanding numerous and diverse problems. This course provides an orientation to the theory and applications of modelling and simulation from a multidisciplinary perspective.
1. Fundamentals and contribution of modelling and simulation
2. Describe how to model and simulate business processes
3. Explain statistical concepts for discrete event simulation
4. Describe how to model continuous systems and human behaviour
5. Describe the importance of verification, validation, and accreditation
6. Explain distributed simulation and Monte Carlo simulation.
7. Discuss the future and uses of simulation