Digital Literacy with knowledge of any Operating System is preferred.
Arduino Robot Bootcamp Earlier, it was tricky to build robots that sense and interact with their environment used to be
tricky. Arduino has made it easy. Arduino is a microcontroller development platform paired
with an intuitive programming language that is used with the Arduino integrated development
environment (IDE). When Arduino is equipped with sensors, actuators, lights, speakers, etc.
it becomes a programmable “brain” for any control system. With the help of this course and
an Arduino microcontroller, you will learn to build and program a robot that can roam
around, sense its environment, and perform a wide variety of tasks.
1. Explain the fundamentals of Arduino
2. Describe the basics of robotics
3. Discuss digital inputs, outputs, and pulse-width modulation.
4. Understand Analog and Digital Signals
5. Explain how to use transistors and driving motors.
6. Explain how to make things
7. Explain how to develop a two-wheeled platform
8. Discuss how to teach robot basic functions, control speed and direction.